List of PharmCAS Questions For Evaluators
List of Questions for PharmCAS Evaluators
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
DO NOT PRINT THIS PAGE!
Instructions to Applicants: To submit your official PharmCAS reference form to your evaluator, login to your PharmCAS application and go to the Reference section. PharmCAS will email your evaluator with instructions on how to access the online form.
Your evaluators will be asked to address the following questions on the PharmCAS form.
- How long have you known the applicant?
- Less than 1 year
- 1-2 years
- 2-3 years
- 3-5 years
- 5-10 years
- More than 10 years
- How well do you know the applicant?
- Very well
- Not at all
- In what capacity do you know the applicant?
- Internship/Job Shadowing
- If you selected “Instructor/Professor” above list all courses in which you have had the applicant (for example: Intro to Chemistry, Chem 101)
- If you selected “Employee/Supervisor” or “Colleague/Coworker” above, please indicate the applicant’s position and title:
- If you are a pharmacist, please indicate the Pharmacy institution from which you graduated:
- If you are a pharmacist, please indicate in which state you are licensed to practice pharmacy:
Evaluation Ratings (Rating Scale: Excellent, Good, Average, Below Average, Poor, Not Observed)
- Oral Communication: speaks clearly with precision and accuracy, without ambiguity.
- Written Communication: writing is precise, accurate, grammatically correct, and unambiguous.
- Intellectual Ability: academic competence and aptitude for a pharmacy degree program.
- Leadership: takes initiative and motivates others.
- Ethics: displays honesty, integrity, and ethical behaviors.
- Empathy: considerate, sensitive, and tactful in response to others.
- Reliability: dependable, responsible, prompt, and thorough.
- Judgment: displays critical thinking skills, common sense, and decisiveness.
- Interpersonal Relations: able to get along well with peers and superiors.
- Adaptability: reacts well to stress, is poised and controlled.
- Professional Appearance: maintains good personal hygiene, appropriate attire, well-groomed.
- Recommendation Concerning Admission:
- I highly recommend this applicant
- I recommend this applicant
- I recommend this applicant with some reservations
- I am not able to recommend this applicant